Gluten Free Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Gluten Free Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats is something that I have loved my entire life.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, gluten free peanut butter rice krispie treats. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have gluten free peanut butter rice krispie treats using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Gluten Free Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats :
- Prepare 1 cup of White Karo Syrup.
- Make ready 1 cup of Sugar.
- Get 1 cup of Peanut butter.
- Make ready 5 cup of Gluten Free Rice Krispies.
- Get 1/2 bag of Dove Dark Chocolate Bars.
Steps to make Gluten Free Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats :
- Bring Karo syrup and Sugar to a slow boil. Stir over Medium-low heat..
- Heat the peanut butter in the microwave until it's runny. (12-20 sec.).
- Stir in peanut butter with syrup and sugar..
- Remove from heat and add Rice Krispies..
- Distribute evenly into a 9" X 13" pan..
- Melt the chocolate and pour or decorate the top of Krispies..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food gluten free peanut butter rice krispie treats recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.