Rocky Road Nutella Rice Krispie Treats is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Rocky Road Nutella Rice Krispie Treats is something that I have loved my entire life.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, rocky road nutella rice krispie treats. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have rocky road nutella rice krispie treats using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rocky Road Nutella Rice Krispie Treats :
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Get 1 bag of mini marshmallows (10 1/2 oz).
- Get 2/3 cup of Nutella.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 6 cup of Cocoa Krispies.
- Get 1 cup of Mini marshmallows.
- Take 1/2 cup of Chopped pecans.
- Take 1/3 cup of Chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Rocky Road Nutella Rice Krispie Treats :
- Line 9×13 pan with tinfoil, spray tinfoil with cooking spray..
- In a large soup pot, melt butter with bag of marshmallows, stirring until melted..
- Remove from heat, stir in Nutella and vanilla extract and mix until smooth..
- Stir in cocoa krispies until well coated. Press mixture into bottom of prepared pan..
- Sprinkle with nuts and marshmallows, pressing lightly into bars. Cool. Sprinkle chocolate chips over top and press in lightly..
- Remove from pan and press into 24 bars. Store in airtight container..
- Source: Redbook magazine 2012.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food rocky road nutella rice krispie treats recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.