Just Like Truffles – Cheese and Chocolate Wrapped Mochi is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Just Like Truffles – Cheese and Chocolate Wrapped Mochi is something that I have loved my entire life.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, just like truffles – cheese and chocolate wrapped mochi. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook just like truffles – cheese and chocolate wrapped mochi using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Just Like Truffles – Cheese and Chocolate Wrapped Mochi :
- Make ready 50 grams of ☆Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 30 grams of ☆Chocolate (The picture is strawberry flavored).
- Prepare 35 grams of ●Shiratamako.
- Take 2 tsp of ●Cocoa powder.
- Take 20 grams of ●Sugar.
- Take 70 ml of ●Milk.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Cocoa powder (for the mochi).
Instructions to make Just Like Truffles – Cheese and Chocolate Wrapped Mochi :
- Put the shiratamako in a food processor and grind until it's a fine powder. Set aside. Leave the cream cheese in a warm room to soften. Finely chop the chocolate..
- Melt the chocolate in a 60°C double boiler..
- Add the melted chocolate a little at a time to the cream cheese and mix together. (It's okay if it's a little uneven.).
- Chill Step 3 in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. Take out, divide into 6 pieces, and shape into balls..
- Add the shiratamako, sugar, and cocoa powder to a heat resistant bowl and mix together. Slowly pour in the milk and mix it all in..
- Lightly wrap the mixture from Step 5 and microwave at 500 W for 1 minute. Take it out and knead with a rubber spatula. Microwave the same way again. Repeat this process of heating and kneading 3~4 times until the mochi mixture becomes translucent and sticky..
- Spread out cocoa powder on a sheet of parchment paper. Move the mochi mixture from the bowl to the powder. Completely coat the mixture with cocoa powder and separate into 6 pieces..
- Form the 6 pieces of mochi mixture into flattened round balls. Wrap the mixture from Step 2 in the mochi and tightly seal the seam..
- In, I've uploaded details on how to wrap up the chocolate. One secret is to use a paintbrush. Take a look and see!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food just like truffles – cheese and chocolate wrapped mochi recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.