Keto (Low Carb High Fat) Dark Chocolate, Peanut Butter Fat Bombs is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Keto (Low Carb High Fat) Dark Chocolate, Peanut Butter Fat Bombs is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, keto (low carb high fat) dark chocolate, peanut butter fat bombs. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have keto (low carb high fat) dark chocolate, peanut butter fat bombs using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto (Low Carb High Fat) Dark Chocolate, Peanut Butter Fat Bombs :
- Get 1/8 cup of coconut oil (solid state) + 1 tbsp extra.
- Take 1/4 cup of dark chocolate 75% (75% or above) ((stronger=bitter).
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of low sugar peanut butter (smooth or crunchy).
- Make ready 1 tsp of stevia sweetner (powdered or liquid).
Steps to make Keto (Low Carb High Fat) Dark Chocolate, Peanut Butter Fat Bombs :
- Melt coconut oil and dark chocolate together in a bowl until liquid and smooth – most effective over a pan but can be done in a microwave -30 second bursts to avoid burning and stir inbetween.
- Stir vanilla extract into mixture.
- Immediately pour into moulds so each is filled approximately 1/3 full and freeze for 15 mins. Set the remaining mixture aside to be used later.
- In a separate dish, add the 1 tbsp coconut oil to peanut butter and melt again until smooth (or smoothish if using crunchy) -this is faster than the chocolate usually. Do not burn it!.
- Add stevia to this peanut butter mixture and stir again.
- Pour another 1/3 full of the peanut butter mkxture into the moulds and freeze for 5 mins immediately.
- Reheat the chocolate mixture and pour the remaining mixtures into the moulds to fill them. Freeze for one hour.
- Enjoy! -it is best to note a silicone tray works best as they pop out easily. Keep in the freezer.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food keto (low carb high fat) dark chocolate, peanut butter fat bombs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.