Mini Baileys Oreo Cheesecakes is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mini Baileys Oreo Cheesecakes is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mini baileys oreo cheesecakes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mini baileys oreo cheesecakes using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Baileys Oreo Cheesecakes :
- Take of Oreo Crust.
- Take 6 of full oreo cookies, crushed into fine crumbs.
- Get 1 tbsp (14 ml) of unsalted butter, melted.
- Make ready of Baileys Cheesecake filling.
- Take 112 g (4 oz) of full fat cream cheese, very soft.
- Get 30 g (1/8 cup) of sour cream, at room temperature.
- Prepare 31 g (1/8 cup) of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 of large egg, room temperature.
- Prepare 20 ml (1 1/2 tbsp) of Baileys Irish Cream.
- Make ready pinch of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of ground espresso powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup (60 ml) of Chocolate Ganache (see recipe).
Instructions to make Mini Baileys Oreo Cheesecakes :
- Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C). Line a 6-count muffin tin with paper liners. Set aside..
- Place the cookies in a food processor, or blender – and pulse until the cookies are very fine crumbs. In a large bowl, combine the cookie crumbs with the melted butter and stir well to combine..
- Divide the mixture between the cupcake liners and press it firmly into the bottom of each mold. Bake crusts in preheated oven for 5 mins. Remove from the oven and place the tins on a wire rack to cool while you make the filling. Reduce oven to 300°F (149°C)..
- In a large bowl using a hand held mixer, beat the softened cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla and beat smooth, scraping down the sides and bottom of bowl as needed. Add in the egg and beat until JUST combined. Do not overmix..
- Using a rubber spatula, gently stir in the Baileys Irish cream, mixing until evenly combined. Fold in the cinnamon and espresso powder..
- Divide the filling evenly among cups, pouring it on top of the prepared crust layer. The molds will be full. Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes, then turn off the oven and leave the door closed for another 10 minutes..
- Remove the pan from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool completely. Once cool to the touch, place the pans in the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours. Once the cheesecakes are completely cool, you can remove them from the pan..
- Chocolate Ganache: (see recipe).
- Add a little chocolate ganache to the top of each cooled cheesecake, then top with grated chocolate, if using. Refrigerate cheesecakes until ready to serve. Cheesecakes will keep, stored in the fridge and covered, for 3 days..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mini baileys oreo cheesecakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.