Chocolate Custard Cream is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chocolate Custard Cream is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chocolate custard cream. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate custard cream using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Custard Cream :
- Take 60 grams of Chocolate bar.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ★Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Corn starch.
- Prepare 1 of rounded tablespoon ★Granulated sugar (or caster sugar, etc).
- Take 1 of ★Egg (whole egg).
- Make ready 200 ml of ★Milk.
- Make ready 1 of few drops ★Vanilla oil (or vanilla essence).
- Prepare 1 of ★Grand Marnier or Cointreau (or your favorite liqueur).
- Make ready 5 grams of Butter.
Instructions to make Chocolate Custard Cream :
- Chop up the chocolate. I used a normal chocolate bar that you can buy anywhere. (It doesn't have to be baking chocolate. The ones you can buy at any supermarket are good enough.).
- Put the ★ ingredients in a small sauce pan and mix well before you heat. (If you want to have a smooth silky texture, strain the mixture through a sieve here.).
- Heat over low heat and keep stirring. Once it starts to thicken, it hardens quickly, so keep stirring!.
- Once it becomes shiny and hardens a little, add the chopped chocolate and mix well. Turn off the heat, add the butter and mix. It's done..
- The chocolate blends in very quickly..
- When you cool the custard cream, cover with cling film. Make sure it touches the surface of the custard cream as shown in the photo. This will prevent the surface from drying out..
- If you chill the custard cream in the fridge, it will set firmly. Use it as a bread filling and so on. There are so many ways you can use it..
- A small sauce pan and whisk are better when making this custard cream. (See the photo on the right.) A small whisk is very handy. I bought mine at a 100 yen shop..
- Use 1 leveled tablespoon of cake flour and corn starch. Use 1 rounded tablespoon of granulated sugar..
- FYI: We don't strain the mixture through a sieve in Step 2, but it's still delicious (It may have some tiny lumpy bits)..
- This is the strawberry version. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143892-strawberry-custard-cream.
- This is the banana version. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143894-banana-custard-cream.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chocolate custard cream recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.