Swiss Miss Cocoa Cupcake is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Swiss Miss Cocoa Cupcake is something that I have loved my entire life.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, swiss miss cocoa cupcake. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook swiss miss cocoa cupcake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Swiss Miss Cocoa Cupcake :
- Take 200 g of cake mix.
- Take 80 g of butter or margarine.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Get 3 of packets Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix.
- Take 1 tablespoon of milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of GODIVA chocolate liqueur (optional).
- Prepare to taste of Walnuts,.
- Get of ** You can be substitute 80 g of sugar and 40 g of cocoa powder for the Swiss Miss cocoa mix.
Steps to make Swiss Miss Cocoa Cupcake :
- Preheat an oven to 350°F (180°C). Cream butter in a bowl. Add Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix and eggs, and beat until well blended..
- Add milk, chopped walnuts, and chocolate liqueur. Add the cake mix and mix well..
- Pour the batter into muffin cups until 1/2 full. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes..
- Allow to cool..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food swiss miss cocoa cupcake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.