Blondie's Dad's Chocolate Cherry After Drinner Drink is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Blondie's Dad's Chocolate Cherry After Drinner Drink is something which I have loved my entire life.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, blondie's dad's chocolate cherry after drinner drink. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have blondie's dad's chocolate cherry after drinner drink using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Blondie's Dad's Chocolate Cherry After Drinner Drink :
- Take 1 of milk.
- Take 1 1/2 oz of Amaretto.
- Prepare 1 of half and half cream.
- Make ready 1 of Hershey's ® Chocolate Syrup.
Steps to make Blondie's Dad's Chocolate Cherry After Drinner Drink :
- Fill a rocks glass half full with white milk..
- Then fill about 1 inch from the top of the glass with half and half cream..
- Use chocolate syrup to make chocolate milk as strong as you would like..
- Add Amaretto..
- *We modified their recipe some by adding a bit extra chocolate for a richer chocolate taste. Sometimes my Dad will add small white chocolate shavings. Also if you want a stronger cherry flavor, you can add more Amaretto.*.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food blondie's dad's chocolate cherry after drinner drink recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.