Zucchini Chocolate Cake | With Whole Wheat | Vegetable Chocolate Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Zucchini Chocolate Cake
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, zucchini chocolate cake | with whole wheat | vegetable chocolate cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook zucchini chocolate cake | with whole wheat | vegetable chocolate cake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Chocolate Cake | With Whole Wheat | Vegetable Chocolate Cake :
- Make ready 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Make ready of Shredded zucchini cake – 1 cup (squeezed and dry).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- Take of Brown sugar – 1/2 cup or 3/4 cup.
- Get 3/4 cup of Greek yogurt.
- Get 1/4 cup of Oil –.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda –.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Make ready of Chocolate sprinkles.
Steps to make Zucchini Chocolate Cake | With Whole Wheat | Vegetable Chocolate Cake :
- Dry ingredients: In a bowl sieve flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Add shredded and squeezed zucchini. Mix them well and keep it aside..
- Wet ingredients: In a mixer add brown sugar, curd, and oil. Blend them until smooth. Mix wet and dry ingredients together. Put prepared batter into a greased baking pan..
- Sprinkle topping over cake and with help of spatula press topping gently. Tab the cake pan on a countertop to release any large air bubbles. Put the cake pan into the preheated pressure cooker and bake it for 1 hour..
- Tips: Don’t over mix the prepared batter. Don’t demould quickly allow it to cool down completely. Baking time may vary. Brown sugar can be replaced by white sugar. If cake batter looks dry, add 2- 4 tbsp of milk. If baking in Oven: Bake in the preheated oven at 180 deg Celsius or around 360 Fahrenheit for about 1 hour. The baking time may vary. So keep checking the cake after 40 to 45 minutes..
- Pressure Cooker Method: Grease the baking tin with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly. Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin. Important Notes: Use the baking tin of 6 inches in diameter, so that it can easily get into the pressure cooker. Use a 5-liter pressure cooker. It should be big enough to hold the baking pan. Baking Tin should be made of Aluminium..
- If baking tin comes into direct contact with the base of the pressure cooker, it can burn (overbake) the cake. So use a pressure cooker container which has big holes in it or any aluminum small stand. No gasket and whistle are needed. Remove them before baking. Don’t add water to the pressure cooker..
- How to Bake In A Pressure Cooker? Heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 2 minutes. Use sea salt or sand as a layer inside a cooker. Put a steel stand on a layer of salt or sand. Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter (Do not put water inside the pressure cooker). Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid. Remove the gasket (rubber ring) from the lid..
- Lower the flame after 2 minutes. Let it bake for 50 -60 minutes on low flame. After 60 minutes check the cake with a knife, if the mixture does not stick, it means the cake is done. If batter still sticks to knife then again bake for another 10 minutes. Do not open the lid immediately. Eggless Pressure Cooker Cake is ready..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food zucchini chocolate cake | with whole wheat | vegetable chocolate cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.