Marble Pandan Butter Cake is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Marble Pandan Butter Cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, marble pandan butter cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook marble pandan butter cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Marble Pandan Butter Cake :
- Get 150 g of butter – softened.
- Get 120 g of castor sugar.
- Make ready 100 g of corn oil.
- Take 250 g of self raising flour – sifted.
- Get 1/2 Cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare 4 of LARGE eggs.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Ovalette.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract/essence.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cocoa powder or chocolate emulco.
- Get of (This time i uses with Pandan paste).
Instructions to make Marble Pandan Butter Cake :
- Cream butter & sugar until pale & fluffy. Stir in corn oil. Mix well. Next, add eggs in batches followed by condensed milk, ovalette & vanilla essence, mixing well after each addition. Fold through sifted flour until batter is smooth..
- Divide cake batter into 2 equal portion (2 bowls) – plain & cocoa. Stir 1 tbsp of cocoa powder into one of the bowls. (im out of cocoa this time i use Pandan paste). Preheat oven to 160 C..
- Grease baking tray with butter & line with baking paper. Scoop 3 tbsp of each cake batter & dollop this batter into the tin by alternating the two colours- starting with the plain one then followed by cocoa batter. Tap the the tin on your work surface to ensure that there arent any air bubble..
- Bake at 160 C (depending on the oven) for 50mins or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Transfer to a cooling rack & leave to cool. Will keep for 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food marble pandan butter cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.