Cocoa Cream with extra virgin olive oil is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Cocoa Cream with extra virgin olive oil is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cocoa cream with extra virgin olive oil. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cocoa cream with extra virgin olive oil using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cocoa Cream with extra virgin olive oil :
- Prepare 100 g of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 50 g of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Take of Agave syrup or honey (optional).
- Get of Ground cinnamon or vanilla essence (optional).
Instructions to make Cocoa Cream with extra virgin olive oil :
- Put the cocoa powder in a bowl and slowly drizzle in the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, stirring continuously until it becomes a smooth cream. Add more or less olive oil depending on how thick you want the mousse to be..
- If you want to it slightly sweeter, add honey or agave syrup to taste..
- You can give the mousse a hint of the exotic by adding a pinch of cinnamon or a drop of vanilla essence..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cocoa cream with extra virgin olive oil recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.