Biscuit Sticks with Chocolate Ganache is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Biscuit Sticks with Chocolate Ganache is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, biscuit sticks with chocolate ganache. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook biscuit sticks with chocolate ganache using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Biscuit Sticks with Chocolate Ganache :
- Prepare 1 cup of Plain Flour.
- Make ready 1-2 tablespoons of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 4 tablespoons of Milk.
- Make ready 40 g of melted Butter.
- Take of Chocolate Ganache.
- Prepare 80 g (1/2 cup) of coarsely chopped Dark Chocolate OR Dark Chocolate Chips.
- Take 1/3 cup of Thickened Cream.
Steps to make Biscuit Sticks with Chocolate Ganache :
- Combine Plain Flour, Sugar and Salt in a bowl. Add Milk and melted Butter, and knead to form a stiff dough. Wrap with plastic wrap and allow to rest for 30 minutes..
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough to about 4-5mm thin. Then cut into sticks 4-5mm in width. *Note: I recommend to make the sticks about 10-12cm long. Longer sticks need to be slightly thicker..
- Line a large baking tray (OR 2 baking trays) with baking paper, spread the sticks, try to place them straight, and bake in the pre-heated oven at 170℃ for 12 to 15 minutes OR until golden. Cool completely on a wired rack..
- To make Chocolate Ganache, place Dark Chocolate and Cream in a heat-proof bowl, and warm in the microwave. It takes 30 seconds using my 1100W microwave. Then mix well until Chocolate melts..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food biscuit sticks with chocolate ganache recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.