Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Coated Dates 😁❤️ is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Coated Dates 😁❤️ is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, peanut butter stuffed chocolate coated dates 😁❤️. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have peanut butter stuffed chocolate coated dates 😁❤️ using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Coated Dates 😁❤️ :
- Take 100 g of 70% dark chocolate.
- Take Handful of pitted whole dates.
- Take of Peanut or almond butter.
Steps to make Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Coated Dates 😁❤️ :
- Using a small sharp knife, cut along one long side of the date – make sure you don’t cut all the way through. You want to make a little pocket..
- Spoon your nut butter into the pocket. I use about 1/4 tsp..
- Then melt your chocolate in the microwave for about a minute, stirring every 20 seconds or so..
- Dip your dates into the melted chocolate and place carefully on a baking sheet lined with a bit of parchment paper..
- Chill in the fridge then enjoy..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food peanut butter stuffed chocolate coated dates 😁❤️ recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.