EasterBake Chocolate Mousse Cake (GF) is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. EasterBake Chocolate Mousse Cake (GF) is something which I have loved my entire life.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easterbake chocolate mousse cake (gf). One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have easterbake chocolate mousse cake (gf) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make EasterBake Chocolate Mousse Cake (GF) :
- Prepare 180 g of Bournville dark chocolate.
- Take 175 mls of olive oil.
- Take 50 g of caster sugar.
- Make ready 6 of large eggs.
- Make ready 100 g of gluten free white flour (or regular plain flour if preferred).
- Get 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum (if using gluten free flour).
- Take 90 g of mini eggs.
- Make ready 100 g of dark chocolate (to decorate).
Instructions to make EasterBake Chocolate Mousse Cake (GF) :
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C and line a baking tin with parchment paper..
- Break the chocolate into chunks and add to a microwave proof bowl. Add the oil and then heat on high, stirring every 30 seconds, until fully melted. Set this bowl to one side to cool..
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the egg yolks and sugar until fluffy. Pour the chocolate mixture into the egg yolks and whisk. Then whisk the flour into the chocolate batter..
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk the egg whites into stiff peaks. Then fold the egg whites into the chocolate batter. Stir with a metal spoon until the whites have been incorporated, but try not to knock the air out..
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking tin. Bake in the centre of the oven for 40 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the cake comes out clean. Allow the cake to cool for ten minutes in the tin, then remove and allow to cool completely on a wire rack..
- Break 100g of chocolate into chunks and place in a small microwave-proof bowl. Heat on high for approximately 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Pour over the cake and decorate with mini eggs..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food easterbake chocolate mousse cake (gf) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.