Lotus Biscoff rounds is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Lotus Biscoff rounds is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, lotus biscoff rounds. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lotus biscoff rounds using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lotus Biscoff rounds :
- Prepare 250 grams of white chocolate.
- Take 130 grams of biscoff spread.
- Make ready 60 grams of cream cheese.
- Get 100 grams of biscoff biscuits.
Steps to make Lotus Biscoff rounds :
- In a bowl add white chocolate and 100 grams of biscoff spread and melt it in a microwave..
- Add a teaspoon full of melted chocolate in the mould or lined cup cake tray. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Make fine crumbs of biscuits and put it in a bowl. Add cream cheese and 30 gram biscoff spread and mix. Fill the mould/ cupcake case with the mixture. Press it with a spoon and cover it with the white chocolate.
- In a line tray put 1/2 the mix in the bottom and refrigerate for 15 minutes. Crush the biscuit in a bag with a rolling pin Make fine crumbs of biscuits and put it in a bowl. Add cream cheese and 30 gram biscoff spread and mix. Remove the tray from refrigerator and spread the biscuit mix on top. Press it with a spoon. Pour the remaining on top and refrigerate for an hour..
- I have done using milk chocolate as well. Both tastes nice..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food lotus biscoff rounds recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.