Cocoa Fudge Brownies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cocoa Fudge Brownies is something that I have loved my whole life.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cocoa fudge brownies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cocoa fudge brownies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cocoa Fudge Brownies :
- Make ready 1/2 cup (113 g) of melted unsalted butter.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 cup of + 2 tbsp granulated sugar.
- Take 2 pcs of medium-size eggs.
- Take 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Optional Toppings:.
- Make ready of Chocolate chips/chunks.
- Make ready of Nuts.
Steps to make Cocoa Fudge Brownies :
- Preheat oven to 180C. Prepare an 8-inch square pan and line with parchment paper. Grease the pan lightly..
- Combine hot melted butter, oil and sugar together. Whisk well until combined then add the eggs and vanilla..
- Sift flour, cocoa powder and salt together and gently add to the wet ingredients until just well combined..
- Pour batter into the pan and add your toppings (optional). Bake for 25-30 minutes. Do a toothpick test and if it comes out with little crumbles, but not overly wet batter, it is fine. It will set while cooling to achieve the fudgy texture.
- Let the brownies cool before evenly slicing into 16 portions..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cocoa fudge brownies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.