Apricot Filled Lebkuchun Hearts is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Apricot Filled Lebkuchun Hearts is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, apricot filled lebkuchun hearts. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook apricot filled lebkuchun hearts using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Apricot Filled Lebkuchun Hearts :
- Prepare 125 g of wholewheat flour.
- Get 50 g of ground almonds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 55 g of honey.
- Make ready 40 g of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of almond milk.
- Take 6 tsp of apricot jam*.
- Get of Glaze:.
- Take 50 g of dark chocolate**.
- Make ready 2 tsp of coconut oil.
- Get 3 tbsp of almond milk.
Instructions to make Apricot Filled Lebkuchun Hearts :
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C..
- In a small saucepan, gently warm the honey and oil until melted. Turn the heat off and set the pan to one side..
- Weigh out the flour and then sift it into a large mixing bowl (discard the bigger bran flakes left in the sieve if using wholewheat flour). Add the ground almonds, spices and baking powder to the sieve and sieve these ingredients into the flour. Don’t discard the larger almond pieces, tip anything left in the sieve into the mixing bowl. Mix all dry ingredients together well..
- Pour the honey and oil into the dry ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon. Add the almond milk and bring the dough together in a slightly sticky dough..
- Roll the dough out between 2 sheets of parchment paper until it is approximately ¾ cm thick. Cut out 12 heart shapes from the dough..
- Put half of the hearts on a baking tray lined with more parchment paper. Spoon a small tsp of apricot jam into the centre of each heart..
- Using a pastry brush (or your finger), wet the edges of the heart with some water. Then put another heart shape on top of your cake, using your fingers to gently press the two hearts together..
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes until golden in colour. Allow to cool..
- Warm the almond milk and coconut oil in a small saucepan until hot but not boiling. Pour the hot milk and oil into a bowl containing the dark chocolate (broken into small pieces). Stir until all of the chocolate is melted. If you need to, put the chocolate in the microwave, or over hot water, for a few seconds to melt it all completely. Dip each heart into the chocolate glaze and allow to cool and set before eating..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food apricot filled lebkuchun hearts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.