Both Milk and Green tea helps in improving the metabolism, oxidises fat and there by burns calories. As a result, they contribute towards achieving weight loss goals. But, the idea of drinking a Green tea.
Green tea milk is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Green tea milk is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, green tea milk. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have green tea milk using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Green tea milk :
- Make ready 30 g of green tea.
- Make ready 50 ml of water.
- Get 130 g of white chocolate, chopped.
- Make ready 40 g of sugar.
- Get 800 ml of milk.
O'sulloc Green Tea Milk S. has been added to your Cart. Add a gift receipt for easy returns. Green tea in particular has always been seen as something where the inclusion of milk would diminish its healthful effects. Yet there are some cultures that cannot bring itself to consume any kind of tea.
Instructions to make Green tea milk :
- In a bowl, add sugar, green tea and water. Mix together well. Add chopped chocolate and blend all together. Place it in microwave for 30-40 seconds until melt the chocolate..
- Add chopped chocolate and blend all together. Place it in microwave for 30-40 seconds until melt the chocolate..
- Then gradually stir the milk into the chocolate mixture and mix well. Now, strain the milk mixture to remove the residue green tea powder. Store it in a suitable bottle in the fridge..
Are you drinking green tea with milk? If so, you may not be getting as many health benefits as you think. That delicious green tea latte served with steamed milk from Starbucks may be smooth and. green milk tea at Alibaba.com are a novel mix of edibles that can be tailored to your tastes. green milk tea are vigorously shaken to blend them. Yes, you can add milk to green tea but it would be a very bad idea. The caseins in dairy milk will react negatively with the flavanols in green tea, and you will end up with an unpleasant taste.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food green tea milk recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.