EasterBake Scotch creme egg is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. EasterBake Scotch creme egg is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easterbake scotch creme egg. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easterbake scotch creme egg using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make EasterBake Scotch creme egg :
- Make ready 8 of creme eggs.
- Make ready 2 of large packets of brownies.
- Prepare 3 of large bars of melting chocolate.
- Prepare of Mini eggs to decorate.
Instructions to make EasterBake Scotch creme egg :
- Unwrap the creme eggs and melt your chocolate bars for 1 minute in the microwave (900 Watts) stirring halfway..
- Use your hands to crumble the brownies, take your creme egg and squeeze your brownies on the top to cover the egg..
- Dip your covered egg in melted chocolate and then in crushed mini eggs. Put in the fridge for an hour to set. Cut into pieces and eat up. Happy Easter 🐣.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easterbake scotch creme egg recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.