Chocolate Custard Cream Donuts [ No Oven ] is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chocolate Custard Cream Donuts [ No Oven ] is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chocolate custard cream donuts [ no oven ]. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate custard cream donuts [ no oven ] using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Custard Cream Donuts [ No Oven ] :
- Take of (for 8 pcs of donuts):.
- Prepare 240 gr of Bread flour (high protein flour).
- Take 100 gr of Cake flour (low protein flour).
- Take 50 gr of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 gr of Salt.
- Prepare 4 gr of Yeast.
- Get 2 of Eggs + Milk = 200 gr.
- Take 30 gr of Unsalted butter.
- Get of // Chocolate custard:.
- Take 2 of Egg yolks.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 30 gr of Sugar.
- Take 10 gr of Cake flour (low protein flour).
- Take 170 gr of Milk.
- Get 50 gr of Chocolate.
Instructions to make Chocolate Custard Cream Donuts [ No Oven ] :
- First put all the flours (high-gluten flour + low-gluten flour + sugar + salt + yeast) into a large bowl and mix well. Prepare eggs and milk. Eggs of any size can be used, as long as the combined weight of the eggs and milk is 200 grams. Beat the eggs, pour them into the flour and mix. Please watch the video for details:) https://youtu.be/EmC-NguIoh0.
- When the dough starts to stick together, you can start to transfer it to the table and knead the dough! Knead until the dough becomes smooth, about 3~4 minutes. Add the butter and knead until the dough sticks together again. Roll the dough into a circle, cover it with plastic wrap, and place it in a warm place. Ferment for 1-1.5 hours or double the size..
- Prepare the chocolate custard: Put the egg yolk + sugar + vanilla extract + low-gluten flour into a large bowl and mix well. Put the milk in the pot and heat it up. You can also use a microwave. The temperature about 50°C~60°C. Pour the milk into the egg mixture, then add the chocolate..
- Stir a little and then we transfer to the pot again. Stir over medium-low heat until the chocolate thickens. Put it in the refrigerator to cool down..
- The fermented dough slightly vents the air. Divide the dough into 8 portions. And then knead it into a small ball. Cover with plastic wrap and ferment for 20 minutes..
- After 20 minutes, let the air out again, and then knead it into a small ball. This time put the dough on top of baking paper. Cover with plastic wrap and wait for 1 hour to ferment..
- Preparation Oil temperature 160°C~170°C Use low to medium heat fry for 1.5 to 2.5 minutes on each side. The frying time depends on the temperature, and the best way is to check whether the color of the donut has turned golden..
- Rub a small hole with chopsticks. Squeeze the chocolate sauce into the doughnut and add a little sugar. Enjoy!!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate custard cream donuts [ no oven ] recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.