Chocolate and Blueberry Protein Pancakes is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chocolate and Blueberry Protein Pancakes is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chocolate and blueberry protein pancakes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate and blueberry protein pancakes using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate and Blueberry Protein Pancakes :
- Make ready 50 g of Oats.
- Take 1 of Whole Egg.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
- Get 25 g of Chocolate Protein Powder.
- Get 1 of Medium Banana.
- Prepare 50 g of Fresh Blueberries.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
Instructions to make Chocolate and Blueberry Protein Pancakes :
- Blend together the oats, banana, milk, egg and protein powder to form a smooth consistency..
- Add the mixture to a jug, ready to cook.
- In a hot frying pan, add the coconut oil and gently pour the mixture to form round pancakes..
- Fry for 1 minute or until golden brown on one side.
- Add a few blueberries into the centre of each pancake.
- Flip the pancake over and cook for a further 30 seconds until golden brown.
- Remove from the pan and drain any excess oil on a sheet of kitchen roll..
- Serve 3 pancakes per portion with your favourite toppings..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate and blueberry protein pancakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.