Triple Chocolate Muffin is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Triple Chocolate Muffin is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, triple chocolate muffin. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have triple chocolate muffin using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Triple Chocolate Muffin :
- Take 125 gram of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 125 ml of milk.
- Make ready 50 gram of melted butter.
- Prepare 25 ml of vegetable oil.
- Take 100 gram of dark chocolate, chopped roughly.
- Prepare of Choco chips for garnish.
- Take of Dry ingredient.
- Make ready 120 gram of plain flour.
- Get 25 gram of Cocoa powder.
- Take 25 gram of milk powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of corn flour/maizena.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
Steps to make Triple Chocolate Muffin :
- Sift all dry ingredients. Set aside..
- In large bowl, mix sugar and egg. Wisk until sugar dissolved. Add salt, butter, and oil. Mix well..
- Add dry ingredients, mix and then add dark chocolate into mixture. Don't over mix. Just until all ingredients combined..
- Pour the batter to muffin mould. Just 2/3 part from mould, sprinkle with chocochip and bake in preheated oven (180°C) for 25 – 30 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food triple chocolate muffin recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.