This festive yule log cake is chocolate cake filled with whipped cream, rolled into the shape of a log, and coated with a chocolate ganache. Chocolate cake baked from melted chocolate are popular ever since. Diy Birthday Cake Fairy Birthday Party Chocolate Birthday Cake Kids Birthday Ideas Birthday Boys Birthday Parties Chocolate Log Chocolate Frosting Chocolate, caramel and chestnut yule log cake recipe at waitrose.com.
Chocolate log birthday cake #cookingwithcookpad is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chocolate log birthday cake #cookingwithcookpad is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chocolate log birthday cake #cookingwithcookpad. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate log birthday cake #cookingwithcookpad using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate log birthday cake #cookingwithcookpad :
- Prepare 4 of egg yolk.
- Get 20 g of sugar.
- Prepare 30 g of vegitable oil.
- Prepare 70 ml of milk.
- Prepare 60 g of plain flour.
- Get of For meringue.
- Prepare 4 of egg white.
- Get 40 g of sugar.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Get of For ganache.
- Take 300 ml of double cream.
- Take 200 g of dark chocolate.
- Prepare of Decoration.
- Take of Icing for modeling.
- Get of Flower waffle (anything you like!).
- Make ready of Baking tray.
- Prepare of I used 33cm x 24cm Similar size will be no problem.
Visit the website for more Christmas dessert recipes and ideas. Free for commercial use High Quality Images. Who could resist our chocolate and raspberry cake? Like a Victoria sponge but better, try budget-friendly frozen raspberries for the cream.
Instructions to make Chocolate log birthday cake #cookingwithcookpad :
- Preparation : preheat Oven 170C. Line baking sheet in a baking tray..
- Prepare the ganache. Bring the cream to just before boil. Add chopped chocolate and mix it well and smooth. Leave it until it cool down and put it in the fridge until ready to use..
- Make a chiffon style cake. Mix egg yolk and sugar until it looks formy mixture..
- Add oil and mix well then add warm milk and mix well..
- Add sifted flour and mix it quickly with whipper. Leave it beside while you make meringue..
- Make meringue. Put egg white and sugar and salt in an oil free (clean) bowl. Use electric mixer and mix it until it become stiff. When you pull the mixer, the peak will be stand but the top will be slightly bend is the best!.
- Add 1/3 of meringue into the egg yolk mixture and mix it well. Use spatula and add another 1/3 of meringue and fold it in gently. Reperat another time..
- Put the mixture into the tray. Put it in the oven immediately and bake for 11-12mins..
- Cut the ends of the cake. Spread the ganache on the cake and roll it. After roll it, put all the left over cream around of the cake and decorate it like a log with using a fork..
- You can decorate whatever you like!.
Making chocolate cakes and buttercream icing can be expensive, but using vegetable oil instead of butter, and cocoa instead of melted chocolate, keeps. Find birthday cake isolated stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Chocolate log birthday cake #cookingwithcookpad. egg yolk•sugar•vegitable oil•milk•plain flour•egg white•sugar•For meringue. Hand painted Pineapple cake. eggs•sugar•sugar•Lemon essence •eggs•sugar•flour•Cocoa powder.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chocolate log birthday cake #cookingwithcookpad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.