Chocolate Phirni in chocolate cup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chocolate Phirni in chocolate cup is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chocolate phirni in chocolate cup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate phirni in chocolate cup using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Phirni in chocolate cup :
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Melted dark chocolate.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of Basmati rice (soaked).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Castor suger.
- Take 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of Nestle milkmaid.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Dry fruit powder.
Instructions to make Chocolate Phirni in chocolate cup :
- Take melted dark chocolate and mix well..
- In a plastic teacup (slit it slightly at 1 corner,put chocolate. After some time empty the cup and put the cup in the fridge..
- For Phiri..
- Take milk In a pan and heat it..
- Take rice in a blender put some milk and blend it to make a paste..
- Add the paste in the milk and stir it until tills phirni becomes thick..
- Add sugar, cocoa powder, nestle milkmaid. Add dry fruit powder..
- Put phirni in a piping bag. let it cool..
- Take out a cup from the fridge and fill them with phirni. Garnish with mint leaves..
- Yummy chocolate phirni in the chocolate cup is ready to Serve..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate phirni in chocolate cup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.