And then, I baked some eggless Banana Walnut Muffins and my perception changed. We loved it but never took the chance to make baked goodies This is a Vegan Whole Wheat Banana Chocolate Chip Cake or Loaf. No milk, no eggs, no butter and yet, this is a piece of heaven in every bite.
Eggless Banana Cake with chocolate chips is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Eggless Banana Cake with chocolate chips is something which I have loved my entire life.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, eggless banana cake with chocolate chips. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook eggless banana cake with chocolate chips using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggless Banana Cake with chocolate chips :
- Take 4 of overripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milkmaid/ condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of chocolate chips.
Healthy Ragi Banana Cake – Eggless & Gluten Free. Mix the chocolate chip and Walnuts. Hi Anu, Your Eggless Chocolate Chip Banana Bread look real yum I am a novice when it.online cake delivery in noida on Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes With Chocolate Buttercream Icing. Moist, spiced banana bread filled with chocolate chips.
Steps to make Eggless Banana Cake with chocolate chips :
- Line a 7 inch round baking tin or loaf tin with a butter paper and brush the sides with oil..
- Chop the bananas roughly and add them to a grinder jar. Add 1/2 cup oil and 1/2 cup condensed milk to the bananas. Make a smooth puree. Remove the puree in a mixing bowl..
- Now in a mixing bowl, sieve together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add the chocolate chips to the flour mix. Add these dry ingredients to the banana puree you just made..
- Mix everything well. Pour the batter in the greased tin. Bake for 30 minutes at 180 degree cencius..
- Remove the cake from the oven, let it cool to room temperature before serving. Enjoy yummy banana cake with tea or coffee. If you want to give it to kids add some Nutella on the top. Bananas and chocolate spread are a great combination..
It's made without eggs but you'd never tell the difference and it can easily be made vegan! This version is eggless because I was out of eggs and because I know many of you have been asking for more eggless recipes. So while I stay away from. These eggless banana oats chocolate chip cookies are cake-y and fudge-y with the goodness of banana, oatmeal and also eggless. Chocolate chips make anything better – cookies, cakes, it doesn't matter.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food eggless banana cake with chocolate chips recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.