Thick Chocolate Orange Breakfast Smoothie 🍊 is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Thick Chocolate Orange Breakfast Smoothie 🍊 is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, thick chocolate orange breakfast smoothie 🍊. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook thick chocolate orange breakfast smoothie 🍊 using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thick Chocolate Orange Breakfast Smoothie 🍊 :
- Get 200 mls of almond milk.
- Prepare 3 scoops of Purition chocolate orange protein powder.
- Take of Small handful frozen avocado (see tip).
- Take Dash of extra virgin olive oil.
Instructions to make Thick Chocolate Orange Breakfast Smoothie 🍊 :
- Mix the ingredients in a blender. Blend for longer than usual as the avocado chunks take some blitzing and it’s not nice to get a chunk of it on your drink!!.
- I use a coffee stencil to make the star on the top with cocoa powder. You can get them from Amazon and I believe some coffee shops sell them too (mine used to be my Dads so I’m not sure where he got his from)..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food thick chocolate orange breakfast smoothie 🍊 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.