Hemp and Chia Seed Chocolate Pudding is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Hemp and Chia Seed Chocolate Pudding is something which I have loved my entire life.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, hemp and chia seed chocolate pudding. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have hemp and chia seed chocolate pudding using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hemp and Chia Seed Chocolate Pudding :
- Prepare of Pudding.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of hulled hemp seeds.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 2 tsp of maple syrup.
- Make ready 100 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- Make ready of Toppings.
- Prepare 4 tsp of hemp seeds.
- Get 4 tsp of roasted coconut.
- Make ready 80 of % grated dark chocolate.
Steps to make Hemp and Chia Seed Chocolate Pudding :
- Whisk together the ingredients for the pudding and allow to sit in the fridge for at least 2 hours. You may want to add more maple syrup than I have depending on your taste preferences..
- Top with a few more hemp seeds, coconut flakes and chocolate before eating..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food hemp and chia seed chocolate pudding recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.