Healthy chocolate jam brownie is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Healthy chocolate jam brownie is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, healthy chocolate jam brownie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have healthy chocolate jam brownie using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy chocolate jam brownie :
- Prepare of raspberry jam.
- Prepare of dark cacoa powder.
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- Get of soy milk.
- Get of chocolate chips.
- Take of baking powder.
- Prepare of whole wheat flour.
- Make ready of sugar.
- Make ready of eggs, beaten.
- Take of milled flax seed.
- Take of salt.
- Get of cinnamon.
Instructions to make Healthy chocolate jam brownie :
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cocoa, flax, salt and cinnamon. Whisk until light and fluffy: very much the consistency of sifted powdered sugar..
- In a smaller bowl, mix together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add beaten eggs and soy milk..
- Create a well in the center of the flour mixture and pour in the egg mixture. Stir until it just comes together and fold in the chocolate chips..
- Butter a 9×13" baking pan and dust it with flour. Once sufficiently covered, pour in the brownie batter..
- Heat the jam in the microwave for about a minute until its consistency turns runny. Spoon some of the jam atop the brownie batter. Use a knife to swirl the batter and the jam together, taking care not to mix the two together completely..
- Bake in a 350 degrees oven for about 25-30 minutes, or until browned and a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan comes out clear. Enjoy warm with no-sugar-added ice cream or with a cold glass of milk..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food healthy chocolate jam brownie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.