Banana Chocolate chips muffins is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Banana Chocolate chips muffins is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, banana chocolate chips muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have banana chocolate chips muffins using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Chocolate chips muffins :
- Make ready 40 g of unsalted butter.
- Take 30 g of sugar.
- Make ready 5 g of baking powder.
- Take 100 g of flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 80 ml of milk.
- Take 1 of banana.
- Take 40 g of dark chocolate chips.
Steps to make Banana Chocolate chips muffins :
- Preheat the oven to 180C..
- Mix egg and sugar together until all sugar is dissolved.
- Add in milk and mix well. Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, mash the banana and set aside..
- After that, add in melted butter to the mixture and mix well. When all the butter is combined, add in mashed banana and mix well..
- Now sieve in flour and baking powder, gently mix well. Then add in chocolate chips and mix well..
- Divide the batter into 6 muffins case. Carefully drop the case to remove excess air bubbles. Bake the muffins for 17-20mins or until fully cooked. Let them to cool completely before serving..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food banana chocolate chips muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.