Especially this time of the year as it has all of the flavors of fall and of the holiday season The. Great recipe for Karidopita with pudding and chocolate glaze. This is one of the best sweets that I have ever tasted!
Karidopita with pudding and chocolate glaze is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Karidopita with pudding and chocolate glaze is something which I have loved my entire life.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, karidopita with pudding and chocolate glaze. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have karidopita with pudding and chocolate glaze using 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Karidopita with pudding and chocolate glaze :
- Take 6 of eggs.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of finely chopped walnuts.
- Get 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1/4 tsp of clove.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get of For the syrup.
- Make ready 2 cups of water.
- Make ready 2 cups of sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of brandy.
- Get of For the pudding.
- Take 2 packets of pudding powder (not instant).
- Make ready 1 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1 l of milk.
- Make ready of For the chocolate glaze.
- Get 200 g of couverture chocolate, 55% cocoa.
- Prepare 200 ml of heavy cream.
- Get 30 g of – 50 g honey.
- Take 1 of little brandy (optionally).
I couldn't stop drooling while I was making it! Great recipe for Karidopita with pudding and chocolate glaze. This is one of the best sweets that I have ever tasted! I couldn't stop drooling while I was making it! · Chocolate Magic Custard Cake with a very soft center.
Instructions to make Karidopita with pudding and chocolate glaze :
- Prepare the syrup by boiling the water, sugar and lemon juice for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, add the brandy and set aside to cool..
- Beat the eggs and sugar for 15 minutes in a mixer until they get fluffy..
- Mix the breadcrumbs, cinnamon, clove, baking powder in a bowl.
- And add them to the mixture with the eggs, folding them in with a spatula..
- Finally add the walnuts and continue folding until they are incorporated..
- Empty the mixture in a medium-sized buttered baking tray (about 33×28 cm) and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 40 minutes (use a knife to poke the karidopita, it should come out dry)..
- Pour the syrup carefully all over the karidopita using a ladle (not abruptly and not in one go)..
- Place one cup of milk in a bowl together with the pudding powder and the sugar and mix well..
- Place the rest of the milk in a pot and when it boils add the cup with the dissolved pudding powder.
- And stir constantly over medium heat until it thickens..
- When the pudding has cooled thoroughly spread it over the karidopita..
- Heat the heavy cream and just before it boils pour it over the pieces of the couverture chocolate. Add the honey (and the brandy if you like) and stir well until you have an incorporated mixture..
- Allow the chocolate glaze to cool a little and then pour it over the sweet. You should refrigerate it so that it is easier to cut it into pieces (due to the pudding)..
It might crack when slicing, but this makes the cake even more tempting! · Chocolate Poke Cake is quadruple chocolate treat-rich chocolate cake infused with delicious mixture of melted chocolate and sweetened condensed milk, topped with chocolate whipped cream and chocolate chips. Great recipe for Karidopita with pudding and chocolate glaze. Great recipe for Karidopita with pudding and chocolate glaze. This is one of the best sweets that I have ever tasted! Great recipe for Karidopita with pudding and chocolate glaze.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food karidopita with pudding and chocolate glaze recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.