Black Forest Cake is one rich and decadent cake. Homemade cake, sour cherry filling, and topped with whipped cream. German Black Forest cake is a rich, luscious chocolate torte that originated from the Black Forest region in Germany.
Black Forest Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Black Forest Cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, black forest cake. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook black forest cake using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Black Forest Cake :
- Prepare of Sponge cake (15cm diameter).
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Get 90 g of sugar.
- Get 25 g of milk.
- Make ready 70 g of self-rising cake flour.
- Make ready 20 g of cacao powder.
- Prepare 25 g of melted butter.
- Get of Syrup.
- Prepare 50 g of water.
- Make ready 30 g of sugar.
- Make ready 15 g of Kirsch (cherry liquor).
- Take of Whipped cream.
- Make ready 200 g of heavy cream.
- Get 20 g of sugar.
- Prepare 15 g of Kirsch (cherry liquor).
- Get of Toppings.
- Make ready 15 g of sour cherries.
- Make ready of chocolate curls.
Traditionally, the cake is made with layers of chocolate cake, whipped cream, and. A Black Forest Cake is a delicious combination of chocolate cake, Kirsch soaked Morello cherries, and loads of whipped cream. Black forest cake, which originated in the Black Forest region of Germany, is typically made with a light chocolate sponge cake, soaked with cherry syrup and cherry brandy (Kirsch). Black Forest Cake, it must contain Black Forest kirsch, a brandy made from local cherries.
Steps to make Black Forest Cake :
- BAKE THE SPONGE CAKE: Line the cake mold with baking paper. Do it now, so the foamed batter for the sponge cake can go straight into the heated oven once it's prepared..
- Preheat the oven at 180°C, bottom heating..
- Whip the whole eggs and the sugar in a bowl, first with a whisk. When the ingredients are mixed, place the bowl in water of about 40°C, to fasten the foaming, continue whipping manually for a few minutes..
- Remove the warm water, and continue whipping with the electric hand mixer on increasing speed, bringing lots of air in the mix to form the foam. Keep foaming until the batter is stiff enough so marks in the batter don't disappear easily..
- The result of baking may be changed depending on each oven at home. The temperature and the baking time in this recipe is only a guide. Check the cake for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the baking cake's center and checking for wet batter or crumbs that stick to the toothpick. If you see crumbs or batter, assume the cake isn't done yet..
- Gently pour in the milk over a spatula, and minimally mix it into the batter..
- Sift the powder ingredients (cake flour and cacao powder) and gently add them in with the spatula, all in one go..
- Pour the batter into the lined baking mold, shake it a bit, drop it a few times from a few centimeters on the table.
- Add a little of the batter to the melted butter, and mix. Return this mix to the bowl with the batter, and gently mix it in with the spatula, about 15 times..
- Put the mold in the preheated oven, and turn the heat down to 170°C. Bake 40 minutes for a 🎂🎂 15 cm diameter cake. Conversion guide for different cake diameters: 🎂12 cm: ingredients x0.66~0.7 & baking time x0.8~0.9; 🎂🎂🎂18 cm: ingredients x1.5 & baking time x1.25; 🎂🎂🎂🎂 21 cm: ingredients x2 & baking time x1.5.
- Take the cake out of the oven and let it cool down..
- MAKE THE WHIPPED CREAM..
- Remove the baking paper from all sides (including bottom) of the sponge cake before cutting it into 3 slices of equal thickness..
Sift the cocoa powder, cake flour and salt into a medium bowl, then whisk in the almond flour; set aside. Black forest cake also known as Black Forest gateau, is a classic chocolate sponge cake with cream and cherry filling, based on a German dessert, "Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte" which translates to "Black. Our Black Forest Cake recipe is made with a rich chocolate cake draped in a silky ganache, sandwiched between pillowy layers of whipped cream and jarred sour cherries. It is frosted with whipped cream and covered with chocolate shavings and a few cherries for. What is Black Forest Cake made of?
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food black forest cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.