#Healthy junior is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. #Healthy junior is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, #healthy junior. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook #healthy junior using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make #Healthy junior :
- Take of Marie biscuits.
- Make ready of Choco powder.
- Prepare of Chocolate powder.
- Make ready of Chocolate syrap.
- Take of Ghar ki malai/cream half bowl.
- Get of Coconut powder half bowl.
- Take of Sugar powder.
- Prepare of Milk yr according/half.
Instructions to make #Healthy junior :
- Take 1 marie biscuits packet n crush powder in mixture.
- Take a bowl n add marie biscuits powder n add chocolate powder n coco powder n chocolate syrap n mix all.
- Add milk to the mixture n make a dough like paratha.
- Take a bowl n add cream ya ghar ki malai n coconut powder n sugar powder n mix very well.
- Making smooth paste to cream sugar n coconut powder in mixture put in deepfridge 15 mint.
- Then take plastic sheet n roll the biscuits dough like paratha.
- Then spread the child cream paste on chocolate paratha.
- Then slowly roll it tight n put in the deepfridge 1 hour.
- Ready n cut the chocolate roll.
- Ready n enjoy kids favorite chocolate cream roll.
- Alpana bhatt.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food #healthy junior recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.