Bonzer Brownies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Bonzer Brownies is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, bonzer brownies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bonzer brownies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bonzer Brownies :
- Take of dark chocolate (150g if you're feeling fancy), chopped.
- Prepare of butter at room temperature.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Take of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of big eggs.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of flour or cornstarch.
- Get of cocoa powder (don't skimp).
- Make ready of nuts (150g if you're feeling fancy), like pecans, walnuts, hazelnuts, cashew, Brazil nuts; peanuts are particularly tasty!.
- Take of rum (optional).
Instructions to make Bonzer Brownies :
- Preheat the oven to 180°C = 356°F (where possible, with the fan on). Place the chopped chocolate in a heat-proof bowl and let it melt bain-marie, stirring occasionally. In the meantime, put the nuts in the food processor and chop them coarsely. Once the chocolate is melted, let it cool down while you go on with the recipe..
- Put the butter in the mixer, along with sugar, vanilla essence, rum (optional) and stir. Once the mixture is fuffy and creamy, add both eggs coupled with the pinches of salt and keep stirring until everything is homogeneous and smooth..
- Add the flour, the cocoa powder and the melted chocolate and let the mixer do its miracle of blending all the ingredients together perfectly (easy on the speed, the movement should not be super violent)..
- Line a baking sheet (approxmately 9×13 inches = circa 22×33 cm) with parchment paper and pour the mixture onto it. In order to obtain an even layer of batter, level it out carefully with a spatula. Put everything in the oven and let it bake for 30-35 minutes, not more. The toothpick test is always useful: you want the brownies to be consistent, but very soft..
- Let everything cool down inside the baking sheet, then take it out and cut it into circa 16 parts. Serve the brownies warm or lukewarm… but even cold they're delicious, of course! They pair amazingly well with some vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!.
- Storage: these brownies last up to 5 days inside an air-tight container or up to 1 month in the freezer..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food bonzer brownies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.