Low Carb Chocolate Pecan Pie is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Low Carb Chocolate Pecan Pie is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, low carb chocolate pecan pie. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have low carb chocolate pecan pie using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Chocolate Pecan Pie :
- Take 250 g of Ground Almonds.
- Prepare 70 g of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Erythritol.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Get of Filling.
- Get 3 of Eggs.
- Make ready 60 g of Butter.
- Make ready 3/4 Cup of Whipping Cream.
- Prepare 1.5 Cups of Erythritol.
- Prepare 100 g of 85% Chocolate.
- Make ready 1 Tsp of Xanthan Gum.
- Take 1 of Vanilla Pod.
- Get 1.5 Cups of Pecans.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Sea Salt.
Instructions to make Low Carb Chocolate Pecan Pie :
- Preheat oven to 160.
- To make the base – mix all of the base ingredients with melted butter and bake for 5 minutes in a pie dish. Set aside to cool..
- Whisk the eggs with half of the xylitol and set aside..
- Melt the butter then lower the heat to medium..
- Whisk the rest of xylitol, vanilla seeds and salt into the melted butter..
- While still on the heat, whisk the xanthan gum and the cream into the butter mixture and continue whisking until the mixture thickens..
- Remove from heat and stir in the chocolate until melted and the mixture is smooth..
- Whisk in half of the egg mixture until fully combined and then whisk in the rest..
- Stir half of the pecans into the mixture and then pour the mixture into the pie crust and bake for 20 minutes..
- Decorate the top of the pie with remaining pecans and bake for another 10 to 15 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food low carb chocolate pecan pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.