California Farm Crunchy Hazelnut Chocolate Spread is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. California Farm Crunchy Hazelnut Chocolate Spread is something that I have loved my whole life.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, california farm crunchy hazelnut chocolate spread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook california farm crunchy hazelnut chocolate spread using 6 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make California Farm Crunchy Hazelnut Chocolate Spread :
- Get 2 pounds of shelled Oregon or California hazelnuts.
- Make ready 1 pound of unsalted butter to make ghee.
- Prepare Cup of natural wildflower honey.
- Get 1/2 pound of organic 100% cacao powder, Better Body Foods, amazon.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of sea salt that contains natural trace zinc mineral for preservation.
- Prepare of Cost: $7.50 per jar chocolate hazelnut spread, $3.75 per pound.
Instructions to make California Farm Crunchy Hazelnut Chocolate Spread :
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food california farm crunchy hazelnut chocolate spread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.