Cardamom Chocolate Banana Bread is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cardamom Chocolate Banana Bread is something which I have loved my whole life.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cardamom chocolate banana bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cardamom chocolate banana bread using 17 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cardamom Chocolate Banana Bread :
- Make ready 8 tbsp (113 g) of unsalted butter, softened.
- Make ready 2/3 cup (142 g) of light brown sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Chinese Five Spice, or 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cardamom.
- Get 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of fine sea salt.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 1/2 cup (340 g) of ripe bananas (about 3 bananas).
- Prepare 1/4 cup (85 g) of honey.
- Get 2 of large eggs.
- Get 2 1/4 cup (269 g) of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup (57 g) of chopped walnuts (optional).
- Prepare 1 of banana, cubed.
- Make ready 4 oz (110 g) of semi-sweet chocolate, roughly chopped.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of sweetened condensed milk.
- Get 1 of banana, sliced long-ways.
Instructions to make Cardamom Chocolate Banana Bread :
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cardamom chocolate banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.