Chocolate Custard Cream Pie / Cocoa Puff Pastry Dough is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chocolate Custard Cream Pie / Cocoa Puff Pastry Dough is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate custard cream pie / cocoa puff pastry dough. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chocolate custard cream pie / cocoa puff pastry dough using 18 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Custard Cream Pie / Cocoa Puff Pastry Dough :
- Get of Cocoa Puff Pastry.
- Get 130 g (4.6 oz) of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 70 g of (2.5 oz, 7.8 Tbsp) bread flour.
- Get 70 g of (2.5 oz, 7.8 Tbsp) cake flour.
- Get 1 g (1/5 tsp) of salt.
- Get 15 g (2.5 Tbsp) of cocoa powder, sugar-free.
- Take 9 g (1 Tbsp) of powdered sugar.
- Make ready 70 g (2.5 oz) of cold water.
- Prepare of ※70g bread flour and 70g cake flour can be replaced with 140g all-purpose flour.
- Make ready of Chocolate Custard Cream (using a microwave).
- Prepare 3 of egg yolks, around 60g (2.1 oz).
- Make ready 48 g (4 Tbsp) of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 22 g (2.5 Tbsp) of cake flour, or all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 3-4 drops of vanilla oil, optional.
- Prepare 190 g (6.7 oz) of milk.
- Take 50 g (1.8 oz) of milk chocolate.
- Take 45 g (3 Tbsp) of milk, for adding chocolate.
- Make ready 1 g (1/2 tsp) of cocoa powder, sugar-free.
Steps to make Chocolate Custard Cream Pie / Cocoa Puff Pastry Dough :
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate custard cream pie / cocoa puff pastry dough recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.