Dish: Lonavala's Chocolate Fudge Today the letter is L and my state remains Maharashtra. I looked quite a bit for Maharashtrian recipes from the letter L. The words in Marathi from L are Limbu (lemon), Loncha.
Chocolate Walnut Fudge Lonavala style is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chocolate Walnut Fudge Lonavala style is something that I have loved my entire life.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chocolate walnut fudge lonavala style. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chocolate walnut fudge lonavala style using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Walnut Fudge Lonavala style :
- Take 100 grms of Dark chocolate.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Walnut chopped.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Unsalted butter.
- Take 400 grams of Condensed milk.
- Make ready 150 grams of Khoya / mawa.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
I saw a really hilarious comedy set the other day by Sapan Verma about Lonavla. Start by chopping up the chocolate and the walnuts finely. If you want the really good stuff I GM perzen. very happy to read yr column for coopers at Lonavala. since you have your own of. Do you love the melt-in-the-mouth chocolate walnut fudge from Lonavala?
Steps to make Chocolate Walnut Fudge Lonavala style :
- Grease a square shape tray.
- Heat a non-stick pan ; add the butter & allow it to melt. Add the chopped chocolate stir till it melts. Stir in the condensed milk & cook for 5 – 6 minutes..
- Add the chopped walnut to the pan & mix well.. Then add the grated mawa & vanilla essence and mix well..
- Transfer the mixture in the greased tray (I use box) & spread evenly.. top with some chopped walnut.. After coming to room temperature cool in refrigerator & serve….
The four ingredient magic indulgence.. . . #chocolate…» Everyone loves chocolate fudge, and my fondest memories of fudge are of those from Lonavala, a tiny hill station in west India. No one visiting this place can leave without buying a generous amount of Lonavala's famous chocolate fudge! This fudge is made in the microwave in almost no time at all, and uses sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, and butter to make the fudge extra. Make Lonavala Style Chocolate Walnut Fudge Recipe at home and share your experience with us in the comments section below. Vanilla essence Whole Walnuts for garnish.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate walnut fudge lonavala style recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.