Are you craving a Dessert Well, you've just found your new favorite in this No Bake Oreo Balls Recipe! With a soft and crunchy interior enclosed by a rich chocolate shell, these. These no-bake Oreo cookie balls are the ideal party snacks.
No Bake Oreo Balls is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. No Bake Oreo Balls is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, no bake oreo balls. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook no bake oreo balls using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make No Bake Oreo Balls :
- Get 15-20 of Oreo biscuits.
- Get 100 gm of milk chocolate.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of chocolate sauce.
- Make ready 2-3 tsp of milk.
- Get 2 tsp of finely chopped almonds.
Perfect way to bake in your dorm room. We all have those days when we want something sweet but we know a regular candy bar won't satiate the craving. We know baking anything is out of the question because either a. you don't have an oven, or b. you're too lazy. Oreo lovers, meet your new favorite dessert!
Steps to make No Bake Oreo Balls :
- Take 15-20 biscuits and grind to a powder. Then transfer to a bowl. Add 3-4 tbsp of chocolate sauce and 2-3 tsp of milk. Make a dough..
- Take small portion and keep rolling make smooth balls. Make similar balls with rest of the dough. Refrigerate for half an hour..
- Take 100 gm of milk chocolate chopped and microwave for 30-40 second. Melt completely. Dip each balls and remove with a folk. Place it on a butter paper..
- Garnish with finely chopped almonds. Refrigerate it for half an hour. Then serve it..
These balls are a straight up TREAT. Still so surprised at how these turn out so real (and naughty) tasting – especially with them being low-fat, protein-packed, and Cookies and cream protein fluff with white cake mix, black cooca, and no bake Oreo balls. These no bake oreo balls are easy and are the best oreo chocolate truffles. Ok, I know it was obvious since the name includes Oreos, but these easy no bake Oreo balls are just so good. These truffles are delicious crushed up Oreos covered with a delicious chocolate shell that everyone loves.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food no bake oreo balls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.