White Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. White Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake is something that I have loved my whole life.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, white chocolate no-bake cheesecake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook white chocolate no-bake cheesecake using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make White Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake :
- Make ready of Base:.
- Prepare 100 grams of Oreos.
- Take 40 grams of Butter.
- Get of No-bake batter:.
- Prepare 150 grams of Cream cheese.
- Take 100 grams of Sour cream.
- Take 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Get 2 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 50 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Get 150 grams of Milk.
- Take 3 of boxes White chocolate.
- Get 150 grams of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 8 grams of Gelatin.
- Make ready 60 grams of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Ladyfinger biscuits.
Instructions to make White Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake :
- Wrap the mold in aluminum foil so it will not spill out..
- Remove the Oreo filling from the cookies, weigh 100 g into a plastic bag, crush, add in the melted butter, and rub together..
- Pack into the mold from Step 2 (you can also use biscuits, sponge cake, or ladyfinger biscuits if you prefer)..
- Dissolve the gelatin in water, and place into a hot water bath to thoroughly dissolve..
- Add the cream cheese, sour cream, and lemon juice to a bowl, and stir until smooth while placing in a hot hater bath..
- Add the egg whites and granulated sugar to a separate bowl, and whip until it thickens..
- Add the milk to a pot, turn on the heat, add in the gelatin once it begins boiling around the edges, turn off the heat, and dissolve the chocolate in the residual heat..
- Add Step 7 to Step 6 a bit at a time while stirring..
- Now, add Step 8 to the bowl from Step 5 and mix (it's best to pass through a strainer for a smooth texture)..
- Add the heavy cream to another bowl and whip until it forms thick ribbon when scooped from the bowl (until it drops slowly back into the bowl)..
- Add Step 9 to Step 10, and stir together..
- Thicken it by placing the bottom of the bowl in a cold water bath (ice water)..
- Pour into the mold and let chill for half a day to solidify (there will be a bit of batter leftover. Place into another container to taste test..).
- It is done…
- It is really pretty if you decorate with the edges with ladyfinger biscuits!.
- You can also make it in an 18 cm round mold… I topped this one with macarons!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food white chocolate no-bake cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.