This is the tart which i made with the remaining pastry dough of my custard tart. I simply loved it and adored it. Remember the TV sitcom the Addams Family?
Oreo chocolate tart with fruit puree is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Oreo chocolate tart with fruit puree is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, oreo chocolate tart with fruit puree. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oreo chocolate tart with fruit puree using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo chocolate tart with fruit puree :
- Make ready of For no bake oreo tart.
- Get 16 of oreo chocolate flavour biscuits.
- Get 30 GM of Cream cheese…2 tbs full or 2 cubes.
- Make ready 1 tbs of full condensed milk.
- Take Pinch of salt..
- Get of Egg pudding filling.
- Make ready 3 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1/2 glass of liquid milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of corn starch.
- Make ready 2 tbs of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Take of Fruit puree.
- Make ready 1 of small kiwi 🥝 pureed.
- Take 3 of strawberries pureed.
- Prepare of Or some blue berries as per desire..
- Make ready of Double chocolate syrup.
- Take of Ready made…as per desire.
- Take of Or 100 GM melted milk chocolate.
Most of you are probably too young to remember all the ghoulish characters of this group that included Gomez, Morticia, Uncle Fester, Lurch, Grandmama, Wednesday, Pugsley, Cousin Itt and the THING. Beat cream cheese and sugar in bowl Top with chopped cookies and fruit. Brush preserves over fruit with pastry brush. In keeping with my recent 'it has to be quick & easy' theme, this glorious No Bake Chocolate Oreo Tart is top of my list!
Instructions to make Oreo chocolate tart with fruit puree :
- First of all take Oreo cookies and crushed in chopper… until become powder……
- Then add condensed milk and cream cheese…pulse in chopper again until well combined….and form a like dough.
- Now take a tart pan…of 6 inches….or 8 inches….now set the Oreo tart mixture with your hands in a pan…spread equally in all pan…. keep in the refrigerator for an hour to set completely…..
- Now ready the pudding….in a bowl mix all ingredients for pudding….egg yolks. essence…milk….sugar and cornstarch and beat with hand beater……
- Mix all the Ingredients well then cook on slow flame until thickened….not too much over cook just for 3 to 4 minutes only…..as shown in pic.
- Now take out the tart from refrigerator and take cookie cutter of any shape.first pour melted chocolate or double chocolate syrup then…place cookie cutter in the middle of tart….then pour in pudding at the side of cutter and leave empty from middle and keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours.
- Now take fruit of your choice…make puree and pour into middle….I made portion with the help of tart mixture…and pour fruit puree… added blue berries as it is.. add fruit chunks too to enjoy more and drizzled some more double chocolate syrup…yuum chocolate oreo tart is ready….
This no-bake oreo tart is a huge hit amongst kids & adults equally. This a no-bake tart so you can easily prepare it before hand if in case you are Serve No Bake Oreo Tart during your weekend after your satisfying dinner of Pav Bhaji and Chole Aloo Tikki Chaat. If you like this recipe, you can also try. This chocolate tart has orange all the way through – in the chocolate pastry, the filling and the zest flecked through the whipped cream. This easy no-bake chocolate tart is made from a simple Oreo crust and rich chocolate ganache filling.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food oreo chocolate tart with fruit puree recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.