Keto Peanut Butter Cookies is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Keto Peanut Butter Cookies is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, keto peanut butter cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have keto peanut butter cookies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Peanut Butter Cookies :
- Make ready 1/2 cup of PB unsalted no added sugar,(70 g).
- Make ready 2 of eggs at room temp.
- Prepare 1/4 of cup+1 tbsp erythritol sweetener.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of coconut flour.
- Make ready 1 of :4 cup sugar free chocolate chips (40 gr).
Steps to make Keto Peanut Butter Cookies :
- Preheat the oven to 355 a night line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. In a mixing bowl beat eggs with sugar-free sweetener and vanilla extract.Poor beaten eggs on to fresh peanut butter and whisk. About 35-50 seconds..
- Stir in the Sugar free chocolate chips. Add coconut flour.and stir to incorporated..
- I greased my parchment paper with coconut oil to prevent burning. Shape 8 cookie dough balls, rub your hands with MCT oil or some other oil before taking some dough from the bowl..
- Grease fork with oil and press down the cookie dough ball. Clean the dough and grease with oil for the next cookie. Bake 12-13 minutes. Until they are golden on the sides..
- I used powder to make my unsalted PB, I didn’t like the result, make sure you have the right PB. Good luck..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food keto peanut butter cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.