Frontside 50/50 Energy Bar is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Frontside 50/50 Energy Bar is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, frontside 50/50 energy bar. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook frontside 50/50 energy bar using 9 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Frontside 50/50 Energy Bar :
- Make ready 2 cups of whole sprouted oats.
- Take 1 cup of unsalted nut butter (I use 50/50 almond/peanut butter ;-).
- Make ready 1/3 cup of virgin coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of raw honey (maple syrup substitute~vegan option).
- Get 1 cup of unsweetened coconut shredded or flakes or desiccated.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped nuts (I use walnuts and cashews).
- Take 1/4 cup of dried fruit (I use cranberries, cherries or apricots).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- Get 3/4 cup of dark or semi sweet chocolate chips (carob chips work well too as vegan option ;-).
Steps to make Frontside 50/50 Energy Bar :
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food frontside 50/50 energy bar recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.