The NO-MAIDA part comes from using whole wheat flour instead of Maida/refined all purpose flour for making this Choco-Rava cake. I know you'd roll your eyes with a "Say what? Since there is no sugar and maida in the recipe, I can enjoy this guilt-free.
No maida chocolate cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. No maida chocolate cake is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, no maida chocolate cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook no maida chocolate cake using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make No maida chocolate cake :
- Take of for Dry Ingredients for Cake.
- Take 3/4 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Get 1 pinch of Salt.
- Take 3/4 cup of ground sugar.
- Take of for Wet Ingredients.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Water.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Flavourless Oil.
- Take 2 tsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Instant coffee powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Take of For topping.
- Make ready 1 cup of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
Moreover, dark chocolate is actually healthy! A lot of people struggle with making a good. The Devil's Food Cake is a delectable cake made from Archana's Kitchen No Maida Rich Chocolate Cake Mix which is made from whole grains like ragi, jowar & whole wheat flour that are packed with proteins, minerals and fibre and yet has all the richness and flavor of a traditional Chocolate Cake. Watch how to make Chocolate chip cookies at home using whole wheat flour.
Steps to make No maida chocolate cake :
- First mix whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt. If using regular sugar, measure it and powder it. Sieve all the ingredients in a bowl..
- Mix all the wet ingredients..
- Grease a 6 inch square or circle mould. You can also use a cup cake tray. I have used smaller moulds..
- Before you mix all the ingredients, it is important to pre heat the kadhai. Take a heavy bottom kadhai, add salt at the bottom & keep a stand of at least 1 inch height. Cover it & Heat on high flame for about 5 to 7 minutes. When the Kadhai has been pre heated, mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients to make a smooth batter. Make sure you do not over mix the batter..
- Pour this batter immediately in to the baking / cake tin & place it instantly on the stand in the Kadhai. Cover it..
- Cook on medium high flame for the first 10 minutes & then reduce the flame to low and cook for the next 20 to 25 minutes. This time depends on the size of the tin. After 30 mins, check the centre of the cake using a skewer or toothpick. If it comes out clean, that means the cake is ready..
- Take a dark chocolate slab, make small cubes and add it in the bowl, add fresh cream to it and microwave it for 30- 40 seconds as required and pour the mixture on the cake and garnish it with sugar sprinkles..
- You can refrigerate the cake before serving.
These No Maida choco chip cookies are crunchy, light and yummy and best part is that they are made in kadhai! If you like this video, then please hit the LIKE button and also SUBSCRIBE to my channel Messy Menucard for more. Indian sweet prepared with all purpose flour, sugar, cocoa powder and clarified butter. It is very common to find this sweet in Indian sweet stalls. This is my Kid's favourite sweet.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food no maida chocolate cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.