Whole Wheat Choco Marble Cake – No Egg, No Butter, No All Purpose Flour is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Whole Wheat Choco Marble Cake – No Egg, No Butter, No All Purpose Flour is something that I have loved my whole life.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, whole wheat choco marble cake – no egg, no butter, no all purpose flour. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook whole wheat choco marble cake – no egg, no butter, no all purpose flour using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Whole Wheat Choco Marble Cake – No Egg, No Butter, No All Purpose Flour :
- Get of Ingredients:.
- Prepare 1 / 1/2 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Take 3/4 cup of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of Refined Oil.
- Get 1 cup of Warm Milk.
- Take 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mix Chocolate Chips.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Hot water.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
Steps to make Whole Wheat Choco Marble Cake – No Egg, No Butter, No All Purpose Flour :
- Toss 1 tsp of wheat flour with chocolate chips and keep it aside. Dry Ingredients: Sieve flour, baking powder, and salt into a bowl. Keep it aside. Wet Ingredients: Add oil, vanilla extract, milk, powdered sugar in a grinder and grind until the mixture is smooth. Now mix both dry and wet mixtures. Vanilla cake batter is prepared..
- In a separate bowl mix hot water and cocoa powder. Now mix 1/4 cup of the prepared cake batter. Chocolate cake batter ready. Now both vanilla and chocolate batter is ready. Greased the baking pan with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly..
- Now place alternate spoonfuls of chocolate and vanilla batters in the pan. When all the batter is in the pan, using a fork, make swirling pattern through the batters to get the beautiful marble design. Sprinkle mix chocolate chips over cake and with help of spatula press gently..
- Tab the cake pan on a countertop to release any large air bubbles. Put cake pan into the preheated pressure cooker and bake it for 1 hour..
- Tips: Adjust sugar according to your taste. Baking time may vary. If cake batter looks dry, add 2- 4 tbsp of milk. If baking in Oven: Bake in the preheated oven at 180 deg Celsius or around 360 Fahrenheit for about 1 hour. The baking time may vary. So keep checking the cake after 40 to 45 minutes..
- Pressure Cooker Method: Grease the baking tin with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly. Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin. Important Notes: Use the baking tin of 6 inches in diameter, so that it can easily get into the pressure cooker. Use a 5-liter pressure cooker. It should be big enough to hold the baking pan. Baking Tin should be made of Aluminium..
- If baking tin comes into direct contact with the base of the pressure cooker, it can burn (overbake) the cake. So use pressure cooker container which has big holes in it or any aluminum small stand. No gasket and whistle are needed. Remove them before baking. Don’t add water to the pressure cooker..
- How to Bake In A Pressure Cooker? Heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 2 minutes. Use sea salt or sand as a layer inside a cooker. Put a steel stand on a layer of salt or sand. Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter (Do not put water inside the pressure cooker). Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid. Remove the gasket (rubber ring) from the lid. Lower the flame after 2 minutes..
- Let it bake for 50 -60 minutes on low flame. After 60 minutes check cake with a knife, if the mixture does not stick, it means the cake is done. If batter still sticks to knife then again bake for another 10 minutes. Do not open the lid immediately. Eggless Pressure Cooker Cake is ready..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food whole wheat choco marble cake – no egg, no butter, no all purpose flour recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.