This Chocolate Mousse Cake is a layer of moist chocolate cake with a fluffy chocolate mousse, covered with a chocolate ganache and chocolate whipped cream. Step-by-step chocolate mousse cake video that makes rich chocolate cake topped with light and fluffy chocolate mousse. Mary Berry's rich, indulgent chocolate mousse cake is fit for a celebration and makes a stunning centrepiece.
Chocolate Mousse Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chocolate Mousse Cake is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate mousse cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate mousse cake using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Mousse Cake :
- Prepare 2 of thin layers of chocolate cake (9").
- Take of For the Chocolate Mousse.
- Take 3 of ripe avocados without dark spots.
- Take 2 cups of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1 cup of no sodium aquafaba.
- Take 2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Take 1/2 cup of coconut sugar.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of cream of tartar.
- Get of For the Chocolate Icing.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of dark chocolate.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of almond milk.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of coconut oil.
Soft and moist chocolate cake layer topped with super creamy chocolate mousse and soft chocolate ganache. A gorgeous, dense mud cake base topped with smooth, creamy, easy chocolate mousse. This showstopping chocolate mud cake is covered with a chocolate mirror glaze and is decadence at it's. Unmould the cake and place on a serving platter.
Instructions to make Chocolate Mousse Cake :
- I am using bean water as egg replacer in this recipe. I usually cook the chickpeas and save the cooking water. Or drain 1- 2 cans of chickpeas and use that water. Pour the cold aquafaba into a bowl and beat the water into fluffy meringue. (5 minutes) with the cream of tartar. Fold in the coconut sugar by hand 1 tbs at a time with a wide spatula..
- Mash the avocados and melt the chocolate. Let the chocolate cool it down. The hot chocolate will ruin your nice and fluffy meringue. In a separate bowl mix together the avocado melted chocolate and the vanilla..
- Fold the meringue in the avocado-chocolate mixture with a spatula, try not to overmix it..
- Assemble the cake. Put 1 thin pre baked chocolate cake layer in the bottom of a 9" spring form. Pour the whole mousse filling in, top with the second pre baked cake layer. Gently push the cake layer down, to make the filling even..
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together and pour the warm almond milk over it. Stir it and pour it over the top layer. Keep it in the fridge for couple of hours or overnight. Enjoy!!.
This intensely moist and fudgy cake is filled with chocolate mousse and fresh raspberries, then iced with rich chocolate frosting. With its four towering layers and striking appearance, it's perfect for. Chocolate Mousse Cake is made with only a few ingredients but tastes like the most decadent dessert. An Oreo crust with a rich chocolate mousse filling topped with more Oreos, whipped cream. This Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Cake is perfect for any special occasion!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate mousse cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.