Mimi's Brownies is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Mimi's Brownies is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mimi's brownies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mimi's brownies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mimi's Brownies :
- Get 150 g of Dark chocolate.
- Prepare 40 g of Rice bran oil.
- Take 60 g of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs (No.1).
- Take 175 g of Granulated sugar (I actually like it at 150g but if you like it a bit sweet like my mom then no need to reduce it).
- Prepare 90 g of Cake flour.
- Take 10 g of Cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Crushed almond (however much you like).
Steps to make Mimi's Brownies :
- Double boiling "dark chocolate" and "rice oil" and "butter" until smooth and let cool, about 10-15 minutes for me.
- In another bowl, mix "eggs" with "granulated sugar" until light in color using hand mixer.
- Sift "cake flour" and "cocoa powder".
- Add (1) to (2) and mix using hand mixer.
- Add (3) to (4) and mix until well combined.
- Pour into tray and use spatula to make it smooth.
- Bake at 150 for 25-30 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mimi's brownies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.