Thick Chocolate Orange Breakfast Smoothie 🍊 is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Thick Chocolate Orange Breakfast Smoothie 🍊 is something that I have loved my whole life.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, thick chocolate orange breakfast smoothie 🍊. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have thick chocolate orange breakfast smoothie 🍊 using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thick Chocolate Orange Breakfast Smoothie 🍊 :
- Make ready 200 mls of almond milk.
- Prepare 3 scoops of Purition chocolate orange protein powder.
- Prepare of Small handful frozen avocado (see tip).
- Prepare Dash of extra virgin olive oil.
Steps to make Thick Chocolate Orange Breakfast Smoothie 🍊 :
- Mix the ingredients in a blender. Blend for longer than usual as the avocado chunks take some blitzing and it’s not nice to get a chunk of it on your drink!!.
- I use a coffee stencil to make the star on the top with cocoa powder. You can get them from Amazon and I believe some coffee shops sell them too (mine used to be my Dads so I’m not sure where he got his from)..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food thick chocolate orange breakfast smoothie 🍊 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, for example fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.