Vickys Easy Cake Truffles is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Vickys Easy Cake Truffles is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, vickys easy cake truffles. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vickys easy cake truffles using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Easy Cake Truffles :
- Prepare of cake offcuts, crumbed.
- Prepare a few of tbsp buttercream, free-from recipe below.
- Take of rum or orange extract.
- Make ready of chocolate strands / vermecelli.
Steps to make Vickys Easy Cake Truffles :
- Keep any chocolate cake offcuts in a bag in the freezer and just add to them whenever you make a cake! When you've got a decent bagful, whizz them up in a food processor.
- Bind them with a few tablespoons of buttercream. 40g butter to 90g icing / powdered sugar is a good mix for this but again, if you've made a cake and have leftover buttercream, freeze your leftovers as you only need a small amount of buttercream. Add some rum or orange extract to the buttercream before mixing with the cake crumbs. The new mixture needs to be stickier than cake pops and should hold together easily.
- Pack and roll into golf-sized balls.
- Roll in the chocolate strands – this is why you need a slightly sticky mix!.
- Place into paper cupcake cases to serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vickys easy cake truffles recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.