The reason I keep making baked oatmeal muffins so often is they are so easy and the kids love them. You mix everything together in one bowl. Banana Baked Oatmeal is a yummy, and easy way to start your morning!
Banana Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Banana Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, banana chocolate chip baked oatmeal. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have banana chocolate chip baked oatmeal using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal :
- Take 2 cups of rolled oats.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg (optional).
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 of Egg (for egg-free sub 1 Tbsp. flax meal + 3 Tbsp. water – let set for 5-10 minutes).
- Take 3 of bananas (ripe/brown), mashed.
- Get 1 3/4 cups of Milk (may sub non-dairy milk of choice to make dairy-free) “I did use soy milk”.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Take 1/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
It's great for leftovers and easy to take on to go once it's cooled in the fridge. That's where banana baked oatmeal comes in. I usually make banana bread or banana cinnamon chip cake, but I recently made Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies and now I am hooked. Make sure that your baking sheets have been lined with.
Steps to make Banana Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal :
- Pre-heat oven to 190°C. Grease a 9×9 baking dish and set aside..
- In a bowl combine all of the ingredients. Stir until well combined..
- Transfer batter to the baking dish. Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes or until center is cooked through. Remove from oven and let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving..
- Serve topped with smooth peanut butter, banana slices, dried cranberries and goji berries..
Yes, there are chocolate chips in them, but you could easily leave those out if you want them to be healthier. I just have this complete inability to make banana muffins without Although I will admit that I would still happily eat one of these banana oatmeal muffins without the chocolate chips too. How to make Healthy Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Muffins. Grease a muffin pan with non stick cooking spray. Mix dry ingredients: In a large bowl combine the oats, sugar, cinnamon, salt and baking soda.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food banana chocolate chip baked oatmeal recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, for example whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.